Before we start do any of these apply to you and your business?
- you’re constantly having to delete email because your inbox is full
- you’re using a Hotmail, Xtra, Yahoo or other unprofessional email address
- you’re bombarded with spam
- you’re using an antique email system like Horde or Squirrel
- you’re missing appointments because your calendars aren’t synched
- you’re spending too much maintaining an internal email server
If you answered yes to any of these then Google Apps for Work can make your life easier.
Google Apps for Work are a great way for your team to work together while reducing your IT costs.
Your team can use the full suite of tools including:
- Email – online in your browser and/or your favourite email app e.g. Outlook
- Calendar – synchronise your calendar with your phone, invite people to meetings via email
- Google Drive – share and sync your files and folders with your team and between computers
- Hangouts – chat to your team with or without video
- Google Docs – work collaboratively online:
- Docs – real-time word processing
- Sheets – simple spreadsheets
- Slide – for presentations
- Forms – to create surveys
- Sites – create your own sites for projects
We’ve been using Google Apps for Work since 2008, most of our clients now use it too.